Here's some quick steps on how to reset your password.
From the log-in screen:
1. Click on Forgot Password.
2. You'll then be prompted to enter your email address or character name. If you choose to enter your email, it must be your sign-in email for Vegas World. Once you've entered that information, click Send.
3. Check your email's inbox for the Vegas World Password Change Request email, and click Change Password. If the button doesn't work, click on the URL to take you to the next step.
4. A new tab or window will open for your browser. Here, you can enter in your new password for Vegas World.
5. Reopen Vegas World, and sign in with your email and new password.