The details of how long your Elite Membership will last depend on what you purchase. What offers are available to you depend on what (if any) service you are playing Vegas World upon. Facebook players have different options than iPad players who, in turn, have different options than what is available to players playing at www.vegasworld.com.
Read the description of the Elite membership you are purchasing to see exactly what the duration of the membership is, how many Gems you get, and if it's a subscription (where you are billed monthly, automatically).
If you had a VIP subscription, and you purchase Elite, it will replace your VIP membership. Any remaining VIP membership time will be added to the end of your new Elite membership. (So if you still have 10 days of VIP left when you purchase a month of Elite, when that expires you'll go back to being a VIP for those remaining 10 days).
Vegas World Elite membership comes with the following benefits:
- Everything that comes with VIP membership
- 700 Gems per month for $19.99 USD (on vegasworld.com, third parties may differ)
- Allowed to buy Elite Charms
- Allowed to form groups of up to 8 players - the normal number is 4
- 2x bonus Coins compared to VIP members, awarded on the 1st of each month
- A special full color icon next to your name - VIP icons are black and white.
- Faster Help Ticket customer service - Elite members get put to the front of the queue.