For serious problems you may need to talk to Vegas World support directly, but before you do that here's some quick suggestions that'll probably get Vegas World running on your iPad right away:
- If the game is giving the "Invalid Login" message, start with a password reset by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the Vegas World home page and following the instructions. If you are not getting the "Invalid Login" message, don't reset your password, that's not the problem.
- Turn your iPad completely off and restart it. This will close all "sleeping" apps and reset your tablet's memory solving a host of problems.
- Download the most recent iPad app from the app store and/or uninstall and re-install the app. This will not hurt your account which is safely stored on our servers.
- Check your internet connectivity. Spotty or slow internet service can severely impact Vegas World's performance. Make sure your WiFi is still activated and functioning correctly. 3G is not adequate to run Vegas World reliably.
If these suggestions don't help, please contact us with the following information so we can provide the best possible response:
- Model of iPad you are using.
- Description of what happens when the game fails. What screen is displayed when things go wrong. What error message is displayed (if any.)
- Estimate of when the problems started.
Post is closed for comments.